Day 01: PANGKALAN BUN – TANJUNG HARAPAN-RIMBA LODGE
Upon arrival at Pangkalan Bun airport, you will be picked up by our staff then take you to Kumai for board on the boat. Cruise up river to explore the wildlife along way Sekonyer River, late afternoon see the proboscis monkey and other primates are found along the river. Lunch will be prepared on boat. Overnight at lodge or on boat (B, L, D)
Day 02: RIMBA LODGE/ON BOAT-CAMP LEAKEY
After breakfast boarding up river to Camp Leakey to see feeding time, you will have opportunity trek to jungle for observe other primates. On the way up the river you may see estuarine crocodile, proboscis monkey, water snake, hornbill, stork bill king fisher, etc. lunch will be prepared on boat. Late afternoon slow down the river and tide the boat near the Crocodile Lake or back to the Lodge (B, L, and D)
Day 03: RIMBA LODGE/BOAT-PONDOK TANGGUI-VILLAGE
After breakfast visit Pondok Tanggui a new rehabilitation for orphaned orangutan, see feeding time at 09.00 o’clock, you will have time to trek in the jungle and explore the flora and fauna, sail down the river to visit a traditional village and see firefly around the Nipa palm. Enjoy your dinner with candle light. Over night at lodge or on boat. (B, L, D)
Day 04: RIMBA LODGE/ON BOAT-AIRPORT
After breakfast transfer to Kumai and direct to airport for catch your flight to your next destination, tour ends (B)
Price per person :
Please Contact us
04 Days 03 Nights
- Road transport : Pangkalanbun airport/Kumai/Pangkalanbun airport.
- Boat (klotok) Transport: A wooden river boat about 12m by 2m with a roof that form upper deck, a great place for viewing the surrounding. Toilet facilities and very basic shower facilities aboard the klotok. The top deck is where you can sleep with mosquito net covering the whole canopy.
- Full board meals: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch. All meals are very well presented, fresh and hygiene with very a good varieties
- Snacks, tea/coffee , bottle of water are provided on the klotok and trekking
- Fees : Ranger donation and National Park Entrance fees, camera charge
- English Speaking Guide
- Ticketing and Airport tax
- PCR or Vaccine Certificate if exist
- Personal expenses (Alcoholic drink, Mini bar, Laundry, telecommunication).
- Optional or extra tours and meals
- Tipping for crews
This package excludes expenses incurred due to causes beyond our control (force major) and expenses also incurred due to flight cancellation & delay are not covered by Borneo Hijau Persada tour & travel. We will assist in the rescheduling of all flights & organizing suitable accommodation transport and meals etc… but all cost are covered by yourself if these circumstances occur. Please also advice when booking of any medical conditions or allergies (including food). So that an alternative can be arranged.
Good mosquito repellent, Small backpack (trekking ) Sunglasses/Hat, Suntan lotion, Camera/extra film and battery, Trekking shoes/shock, Light raincoat, Cotton clothing, Flashlight/batteries, small personal Medical Kit, Sleeping bag, blanket